Chopta, Tungnath & Rishikesh Trek & Camp
5 Nights / 6 Days Trip
From – Delhi
Note* = 4th Nov, 23rd Dec & 30th Dec Batch cost will increase by 1,000 Rs
Fixed Departure Dates from Delhi
7th, 14th, 21st
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
|February||3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th|
– Departure from Delhi to chopta at 5 pm by doing overnight journey.
– Check in at campsite around 9 AM and have Breakfast.
– Rest for a bit and enjoy the campsite and have lunch.
– Then move to small half day hike and enjoy the mesmerizing view.
– Evening enjoy dinner, campfire, music and night stay.
– Breakfast and move for Tungnath and chadrashila trek.
– carry lunch food pack.
– Tungnath is Lord shiva highest temple located in the world.
– evening back to camp and dinner, campfire and music.
– Breakfast and move to Rishikesh.
– Check in at hotel around 3 pm.
– Half day free to explore Riverside ganga, experience Ganga aarti and awesome cafes.
– Evening Dinner and stay.
– Breakfast and Half day is free to do Adventure Activities like – River rafting, bungee jump, zip line, cliff jump etc.
– Around 4 we will move to Haridwar and free time to explore river bank, experience the aarti.
– Evening around 9 pm we will move from haridwar to Delhi by doing overnight journey.
– Arriving Delhi around 6 Am and trip will end with some amazing memories.
Extra Paid Service:-
– 1,500 Rs Sleeper train ticket from your city to Chandigarh to your city.
– 3,000 to 4,500 Rs 3tier AC train ticket from your city to Chandigarh to your city
T & C
Things To Carry:-
1) Rucksack ( 50 to 60 Litter )
2) Day Pack ( Small Bag )
3) Winter Jacket/Sweater/ Cap/ Gloves
4) Thermal Inner/Lower
5) Casual clothing 3 To 4 Pairs
7) Trekking/Sport shoes, Socks 4 to 5 Pairs & Sleeper
8) Water bottle
10) Cap & Sunglass
11) Sanitary requisite (daily routine Things)
12) Sunscreen and Lip Care
13) Raincoat / Poncho
14) Id proof must
15) Mask and Sanitizer
Any Personal Nature expenses
Any Meal not mentioned above
Text box item sample content