Kedarnath, Tungnath & Rishikesh Trek & Camp
6 Nights / 7 Days Trip
From – Delhi Reporting
Fixed Departure Dates from Delhi
|September||9th, 16th 23rd, 30th|
|October||7th, 14th, 21st, 28th|
– Departure from Delhi to Gaurikund at 4 pm by doing overnight journey.
– Arriving at Gaurikund hotel around 9 am, Check in.
– Rest a bit and enjoy the surrounding of Gaurikund and go for village walk.
– Evening Dinner and night stay.
– Breakfast and move to kedarnath.
– It will be 16 km route.
– It will take 6 to 8 hrs to reach at top.
– Check in at guest house and enjoy the mesmerizing view and Arti time.
– Evening enjoy dinner and Night stay.
– Experience the sunrise in kedarnath.
– Enjoy the breakfast and morning Arti and then we will trek down.
– It will take 6 hrs to reach down.
– Then move to Chopta, 2:30 hrs drive.
– check in at camp and enjoy dinner, campfire and music.
– Breakfast and we will move to Chandrashila and Tungnath Trek.
– A day hike to visit the highest temple of Lord shiva.
– Carry food lunch pack.
– evening enjoy Dinner, campfire and music.
– Breakfast and move to Rishikesh
– Arriving around 3 pm and free time to explore rishikesh by your own.
– You Can experience River Rafting, Bungee jumping, cliff jump etc and go for some riverside walk, enjoy beautiful cafes of rishikesh and in evening experience the Ganga aarti.
– Around 9 pm we will move from Rishikesh to Delhi.
– Overnight journey
– Arriving Delhi around 6 am and Trip will end with happy memories
T & C
Things To Carry:-
1) Rucksack ( 50 to 60 Litter )
2) Day Pack ( Small Bag )
3) Winter Jacket/Sweater/ Cap/ Gloves
4) Thermal Inner/Lower
5) Casual clothing 3 To 4 Pairs
7) Trekking/Sport shoes, Socks 4 to 5 Pairs & Sleeper
8) Water bottle
10) Cap & Sunglass
11) Sanitary requisite (daily routine Things)
12) Sunscreen and Lip Care
13) Raincoat / Poncho
14) Id proof must
15) Mask and Sanitizer
Any Personal Nature expenses
Any Meal not mentioned above